You’ve heard that voice in your head, “C’mon, go ahead and have a…,” urging you to pick up that drink or drug. You may feel like you deserve that high; you may even believe you need it. There's always at least one really good reason to use it. But is it really good enough? You may believe that you can have just one. But has that ever really worked out like that?
- Are you getting sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you want to get your boss, spouse, parents, and friends off your back?
- Are you tired of letting people down and making excuses for it?
- Have you tried controlling your use by limiting the amount you use or when you use only to fail?
- Do you miss the days when using was fun because now you use it to avoid the pain of not using?
If any of these sound like you, you may be addicted and we can help.
How We Can Help
From guiding you through the discovery and decision-making process to supporting you in long-term sobriety, we will do our best to make sure you are matched with the right therapists and services so you can succeed. We understand that "not using" is not the same as a free, sober life and we will work with you on your goals to repair damaged family relationships, build healthy friendships, and be successful in all aspects of your recovery. When you are ready, we are ready to help.