Claire LaBriola: MS, JD, LPC
- Are you feeling alone, overwhelmed, or even hopeless?
- Are you tired of repeating the same cycles over and over, only to end up feeling worse and worse?
- Do you wish you had a different relationship to your body, food, or exercise?
- Are you struggling and unsuccessfully managing your diet?
- Are you tired of your brain telling you to check something over and over?
- Do you spend days ruminating about some past event?
If so, Claire LaBriola (She/Her/Hers) can help you! Claire is a Licensed Professional Counselor who works with older (15+) teens and adults. She specializes in:
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety and stress managment
- Trauma recovery
Claire takes a holistic approach to counseling and wellness and uses a variety of mind/body healing techniques that are proven to help you find new ways of addressing your problems and begin to heal. Claire considers your history, your desires, and your needs to develop a plan of therapy tailored to helping you reach your goals.
Claire received her Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Georgia State University. Prior to that, Claire received her Juris Doctor at Emory University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy at Colgate University.
Preceding her career in counseling, Claire practiced as an Assistant District Attorney at Fulton County District Attorney’s Office as well as an Associate at an Atlanta based law firm specializing in civil litigation defense. While she enjoyed her work in the legal field, Claire recognized her passion in mental health counseling and left the legal field to follow that passion.
Claire is a member of Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society International.
PLEASE CALL: 770-415-0880
OR USE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT