- Do you have a love/hate relationship with food? With your body?
- Do you try to hide? Avoid eating with other people? Wear baggy clothes so people you can't be seen?
- Do you obsess about food/calories/exercise - worry that you aren't getting it right?
- Are you convinced your life would be happier if you could change how you look?
- Are you sick and tired of all of it?
First, you are not alone; millions of men, women, and children struggle with an eating disorder. But it doesn't have to be this way.
We have caring and compassionate therapists who have helped many people learn to love and accept their bodies, develop healthy eating behaviors, and make peace with food.
Call us or complete the form to get on the path to peace and health.