- Do you have questions about your sexuality and don’t know where to turn?
- Do you want to improve your life or your relationships, but want to be sure you will be heard and understood?
- Are you feeling isolated and singled out or rejected by friends or family?
- Are you a victim of bullying or violence because of your gender identity?
- Do you feel depressed or anxious but want to talk with someone who understands the unique challenges of the LGBTQ+ community?
We’re Here to Help
If you’re ready for change, we’re ready and waiting to help you. Call our office or complete the form below and get connected with one of our caring, experienced therapists. We'd be happy to help. Our therapists will help you determine the crux of your problems and develop a treatment plan to help you reach your goals. That could include building coping skills, talking through irrational beliefs, and referrals for medication or other cutting-edge therapies.